How to Fix Product Activation Failed Microsoft Word or Microsoft Office 2016, 2019, 2021, 2023. Here we provide a complete step-by-step solution with a video for product activation errors.
How to Fix Product Activation Failed in Microsoft Office
You can try these tips to solve activation errors in MS Office apps.
Please Follow the Following step to solve the Office error.
1 Check Your Microsoft Office Subscription
2 Run Office as Administrator
3 Uninstall the Unused office program
4 Check the Date and Time of your computer
5 Update Office to the latest version
6 Change Microsoft Account
7 Reset Office to Default
8 Update the Window to the latest version
How to Fix Product Activation Failed Microsoft Word
If, after all this still, you are facing a product activation error, please follow these steps.
- Close all Office documents or files before doing this
- Goto My Computer or My PC
- Goto C drive and follow this path
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16
- Find the OSPPREARM file right, click on it, and click on the run as administrator
- Run this file 3 to 5 times
- Close all apps and restart the computer
- Now open any Microsoft Office Program, product activation error is no more.
Depending on your office installation, you have different locations, like 32-bit or 64-bit. You can try an alternative path if you don’t fine it in a specific way.
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16
If you still can’t find the file, you can follow this path
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform
You can read more about it on Official Website – Read More